Topics Cloud - Click To Browse
Electronics Environment Europe NanoTechnology Pesticides Pollution Research Rivers About Us (1)
Arts & Literature (4)
Cyber Security (65)
- It’s Alive: Latest Earthquakes in the World – Past 7 days from the USGS 14,626 views
- Self-sufficiency: The Politics of Iran’s Space Program 14,473 views
- Career Management: The most demanded Jobs in the next 20 years 13,614 views
- Engineering: Tokyo’s Skycrapers Moved but didn’t Collapse 11,982 views
- Apple: Designed in California – Assembled in China 11,064 views
- Stealth: A Modified Boeing-Sikorsky UH-60 Comanche? 11,001 views
- Interactive Map: Scientists Project Path of Radiation Plume 10,867 views
- US Air Force: The Quest for a Sixth Generation Fighter 10,291 views
- Mail Online: The Japanese road repaired SIX days after it was destroyed by quake 10,271 views
- NYT: Why We Travel or the Quest of the Self in Today’s World Turmoil 9,840 views
- GE Global 2012 Innovation Barometer: Between Perception and Reality 9,813 views
- Evaluating America’s “stand-your-ground” laws January 11, 2017WITH the stroke of his pen in 2005, Jeb Bush, then governor of Florida, ignited America’s enthusiasm for “stand-your-ground” laws.
- Evaluating America’s “stand-your-ground” laws January 11, 2017
UW: “University of Washington researchers have introduced a new way of communicating that allows devices such as brain implants, contact...
The The U.S. Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) unveiled a first draft of a security self-assessment tool...
Last December 23rd, about 700,000 Ukrainian customers lost power between 3 and 6 hours. The SANS Industrial Control System (ICS) team provided...
Plymouth University: “A system using images and a one-time numerical code could provide a secure and easy to use alternative...
TechNews: “Technion researchers hypothesize that a flexible polymer material could make it possible to use touch technology in more innovative...
ACMTech: “Within 10 years, people will entrust their data to machine-learning algorithms that build personal digital models of them, writes...
ACMTech: “Powerful quantum computers able to break the security of the Internet are predicted to become a reality in a...
ISN: “Do recent cyber-attacks – including North Korea’s against Sony and a Stuxnet-style attack against a German steel works –...
Guo and Anatoliy Vorobyev, from University of Rochester’s Institute of Optics, published recently a paper in the Journal of Applied Physics, which...
An MIT research aims to associate planning algorithms with probabilities of success to suggest low-risk alternatives. In this case, a...