Topics Cloud - Click To Browse
Electronics Environment Europe NanoTechnology Pesticides Pollution Research Rivers About Us (1)
Arts & Literature (4)
Cyber Security (65)
- It’s Alive: Latest Earthquakes in the World – Past 7 days from the USGS 14,626 views
- Self-sufficiency: The Politics of Iran’s Space Program 14,473 views
- Career Management: The most demanded Jobs in the next 20 years 13,614 views
- Engineering: Tokyo’s Skycrapers Moved but didn’t Collapse 11,982 views
- Apple: Designed in California – Assembled in China 11,064 views
- Stealth: A Modified Boeing-Sikorsky UH-60 Comanche? 11,001 views
- Interactive Map: Scientists Project Path of Radiation Plume 10,867 views
- US Air Force: The Quest for a Sixth Generation Fighter 10,291 views
- Mail Online: The Japanese road repaired SIX days after it was destroyed by quake 10,271 views
- NYT: Why We Travel or the Quest of the Self in Today’s World Turmoil 9,840 views
- GE Global 2012 Innovation Barometer: Between Perception and Reality 9,813 views
- Electoral-college calculator October 25, 2016INTERACTIVE: flip the states to see who winsTHE president and vice-president are the only Americans to be elected by the entire country, rather than the residents of a state or district. But unlike national offices in many other countries, the presidency is not determined by the national popular vote. Instead, each state holds seats within […]
- Electoral-college calculator October 25, 2016
Interscatter Wireless Communication: Connecting Powerless Contact Lenses and Credit Cards UW: “University of Washington researchers have introduced a new way of communicating that allows devices such as brain implants, contact...
Baldrige: NIST Unveils a Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Tool The The U.S. Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) unveiled a first draft of a security self-assessment tool...
BYU: People disregard security warnings on computers because they come at bad times BYU: ” A new study from BYU – Brigham Young University, in collaboration with Google Chrome engineers, finds the status quo...
Power Grid: SANS details of the last Cyber Attack Last December 23rd, about 700,000 Ukrainian customers lost power between 3 and 6 hours. The SANS Industrial Control System (ICS) team provided...
Cap Falcon: To All Your 2016 Horizons Cap Falcon wishes you a happy 2016! One of the 16 Orbital sunrises seen everyday from the International Space Station...
UW: “University of Washington researchers have introduced a new way of communicating that allows devices such as brain implants, contact...
The The U.S. Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) unveiled a first draft of a security self-assessment tool...
BYU: ” A new study from BYU – Brigham Young University, in collaboration with Google Chrome engineers, finds the status quo...
Last December 23rd, about 700,000 Ukrainian customers lost power between 3 and 6 hours. The SANS Industrial Control System (ICS) team provided...
Plymouth University: “A system using images and a one-time numerical code could provide a secure and easy to use alternative...
TechNews: “Technion researchers hypothesize that a flexible polymer material could make it possible to use touch technology in more innovative...
ACMTech: “Within 10 years, people will entrust their data to machine-learning algorithms that build personal digital models of them, writes...
A recent paper by Professor Stephanie Forrest and Ph.D. student Benjamin Edwards from the Department of Computer Science at University of...
Swoop: “As we have forecast for some weeks, it now appears certain that the Administration has enough committed Democratic votes...
ISN: “Do recent cyber-attacks – including North Korea’s against Sony and a Stuxnet-style attack against a German steel works –...